Lost in Translation? Not on my watch!
Polly Translation offers accurate and creative Art and Culture translations from English and French into German.
Do you remember the scene in the film Lost in Translation where the director of a TV commercial gives actor Bill Murray lengthy instructions in Japanese for half a minute? An assistant then translates the director’s explanations: “He want you to turn, look in camera, okay?” Perplexed, Bill Murray replies: “That’s all he said?”
I will ensure that none of your valuable contents are lost in translation. Thanks to my diligent working style, my many years of translation experience and my enthusiasm for all aspects of culture and the arts, I can create the perfect German adaptation of your English or French texts.
What I offer:
- Professional German translations of your texts from the fields of culture and the arts
- Translation of your event announcements, exhibition texts, catalogs, press releases, program booklets, brochures, presentations, newsletters, scripts and more from English and French into German
- Extensive cultural knowledge ranging from visual arts to literature, from films and TV series to music of all genres
How you benefit:
- A qualified translator who is truly interested in the topic of your text
- Customized offer & full flexibility
- Fast and straightforward communication
From art exhibitions to poetry slams, from classical music to graphic novels, from stand-up comedy to stadium rock – there are virtually no limits to my cultural interests. That is why you can rest assured that as a well-versed German translator for Art and Culture, I will know what your text is about – and in the rare cases when I do not, I will read up on the respective subject with great enthusiasm and ample background knowledge.