Sonja is one of those rare talents that combine superb language abilities with top organisational and client-facing skills. Totally reliable and a real pleasure to work with.
Your benefits when you hire me for your translation:
- Direct contact with me as your translator – no translation agency
- Fast and easy communication
- Full flexibility regarding delivery dates, amendments, additional texts, etc.
- Consistent translations and terminology thanks to a professional CAT tool (Trados Studio 2017)
- Upon request, proofreading by another translator (four-eyes principle)
Thanks to my extensive general knowledge, my passion for my specialist areas, my accurate working style, my love of researching and my dedication to always finding the right words, you are guaranteed to receive a top-quality translation – as many satisfied customers can confirm. In addition, I constantly work on my linguistic skills and expand my knowledge in my specialist fields.
Please contact me with the details of your translation request and a sample text, and I will promptly send you a quotation.
This is how the translation process works
- Your translation request: You contact me with all the details of your translation request and ideally provide me with the entire text you need translated into German. In addition, you inform me about the deadline and the purpose of the translation (informational, publication, marketing, etc. – for details, please see Polly Translation’s General Terms and Conditions).
- My quotation: I will then send you a personalized and non-binding price quotation. If you have already sent me all the documents you need translated into German, the quotation is binding. For information on the costs of a translation, please visit my page FAQ.
- Your translation order: You agree to my terms and conditions and place a binding order for me to translate your text. Unless you have already done so, you will now provide me with all the required documents and reference materials (e.g. style guides or other stylistic specifications, company-specific terminology, existing translations, technical documentation, background texts, etc.).
- By placing a binding order, you agree to Polly Translation’s Terms and Conditions and accept the provisions regarding your right of cancellation in distance and off-premises contracts pursuant to § 10 + § 11 FAGG. [According to the Austrian Distance and Off-Premises Contracts Act (FAGG), you have the right to cancel contracts concluded online within 14 days. However, you waive this right if you instruct me to start translating immediately.]
- I translate your text(s). If I encounter any ambiguities in the text regarding contents or terminology, I will immediately contact you in order to ensure an accurate German translation.
- I deliver the translation in the same format and layout as the source text, provided the latter can be edited with standard MS Office applications (.doc, .xls, .ppt).
- I send you an invoice in PDF format, which you can pay within 14 days by bank transfer or PayPal.